Website Decision Research Corporation
DRC provides global enterprise level software solutions to the financial services industry. DRC is currently looking for energetic, fast learning, and qualified individuals to join our team as an application developer. This is a fulltime position in our Honolulu, HI office.
DRC uses a number of various programming languages and technologies, including Microsoft .NET. Qualified applicants should be able to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary and should be able to demonstrate during the interviewing process their proficiency with the above technologies. Experience working in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems is required.
· Work with the team to understand and interpret customer system requirements
· Design, develop, test, and debug enterprise software solutions
· Adhere to all development standards
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language.
· Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
· Developing and implementing the source code of new applications.
· Testing source code and debugging code.
· Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
· A Bachelor’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; Engineering or Mathematics with strong computer skills
· Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems.
· Familiar with Agile software development life cycle.
· Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com