Website Decision Research Corporation
DRC is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Associate for our rapidly growing business development team. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing, as well as working closely with counterparts in the Sales, Account Management, and Administrative teams, to advance DRC’s overall business development strategy.
A strong candidate will:
– Possess a broad understanding of marketing principles
– Understand how to write intelligently about complex subjects without being overly verbose
– Have a good eye for design aesthetics
– Be excited about the challenge of enacting a digital marketing pivot for an established and traditionally sales-focused company
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop general-purpose marketing content, such as blog and social media posts, press releases, and email templates. Assist in the development of technical marketing copy, working closely with product and technology team members
- Assist in the design, development, and production of digital marketing assets and print collateral, such as informational videos, product brochures, white papers, and banner ads.
- Maintain DRC’s digital presence, including making website content updates, and monitoring and posting on DRC’s social media accounts, with support from DRC’s outside marketing agency.
- Collect and organize marketing performance data across multiple channels. Maintain, in close cooperation with the Sales team, the integrity of CRM and marketing platform data. Assist with the analysis of marketing and sales data, and help craft strategic recommendations for the executive leadership team.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, such as client conferences, and tradeshows, in coordination with the Sales and Administrative teams.
- Support ongoing sales and account management efforts, including the development of sales collateral materials and presentations, and the selection and distribution of client giveaways, in coordination with the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Support internal marketing efforts, such as employee recognition, annual meetings, and quarterly newsletters, in coordination with the Administrative team.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and activities to support DRC’s business development goals, as needed.
None at present.
A strong candidate will have:
- · 3-5 years of professional work experience in marketing corporate communications or designs.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Experience with Adobe Creative suite
- · Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- · Experience with Salesforce and Pardot or similar CRM and marketing automation platforms
- · Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent professional experience.
May be called upon to pack and ship tradeshow materials and customer giveaways. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Less than 20%. Ability and willingness to travel to tradeshows throughout the year still expected.
8 AM – 5 PM HST with the ability and willingness to work outside of regular business hours when deadlines require.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org