Website Decision Research Corporation
Decision Research Corporation (DRC) is seeking a User Interface (UI) Developer to join our team in Honolulu. We are looking for a creative, skilled professional to design and develop web applications. The UI Developer will work with Back-End Developers and Web Developers to ensure that the UI workflow is seamless.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop code to implement design mockups, maintaining the aesthetics while producing a fully functional web application or product
· Ability to implement a design aesthetically and with careful attention to detail
· Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues reported by QA team members or other team members
· Participate in the creative process and execute ideas derived from the process
· Continuously improve existing software user interfaces and user experiences
· Collaborate with Back-End Developers and Web Developers to improve usability
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
· Able to develop a page to match a design mockup and to follow the visual design of existing applications or products.
· Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcomes
· Ability to prioritize, manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently and able to take tasks to completion with minimal supervision
· Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Creative person who loves good design and pays close attention to details. A strong eye for aesthetics and a good sense of color and typography is preferred.
· Knowledge of UX/UI design principles is plus.
· Design and develop UI workflow and screens for new and existing web applications. Create Low-fidelity and/or High-fidelity mockups to demonstrate the UI workflow and screens using Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop or Illustrator, Adobe XD or comparable software is a plus
· Working knowledge of source code control systems such as TFS or DevOps is a plus.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Web Development, or a related field is required
· 2-4 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing user interfaces
This position is located in our Honolulu office, Hawaii.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com