Decision research Corporation (DRC), a software solutions provider is looking for energetic, fast learning, and qualified individuals to join our team as a software engineer. This is a full time position in our Honolulu, HI office.
DRC uses a number of various programming languages and technologies, including Microsoft .NET. Qualified applicants should be able to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary and demonstrate during the interviewing process their proficiency with the technologies below. Experience working in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems a plus.
- Develop, test, and debug enterprise software solutions
- Adhere to all development standards.
- A bachelor’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; Engineering or Mathematics (with strong computer skills).
- Experience such as internships or personal projects a plus
- Self- motivated, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems is a plus
- Familiar with Agile software development life cycle
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams, especially when developing when developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems is a plus.
This is a full-time position in our Honolulu, HI office. Location of Honolulu HI is preferred but Philadelphia candidates are acceptable as well.
To apply for this job email your details to careers@DecisionResearch.com