Website abcstoreshawaii ABC Stores Hawaii
A familiar name in Hawaii since 1949
The Digital Content Creator is primarily responsible for creating and designing artistic content for social media platforms and websites for ABC Stores, inclusive of it’s affiliates including E-Commerce.
- Developing, writing, editing and updating content for websites, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Conduct research to learn more about current trends/developments and contextualizing the results.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials respective to each venue.
- Designing custom signage and performing retouch and manipulation of images for E-Commerce promotions.
- Incorporate images and texts into visual graphics using company logos, products and promotional materials.
- Effectively monitor and respond on social media results.
- Collaborate with internal departments in problem solving, completing tasks, and reaching campaign objectives.
- Monitoring social media and company website(s) metrics and utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Maintaining and updating photo database for the entire company to include restaurants and outer region stores.
- Coordinate with Stores, Restaurants, Buying Office, Graphics and E-Commerce departments on advertising materials, menus, special events, etc.
Qualification and Skills
- Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office Programs not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in basic Graphic Design topography is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in photography is preferred.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and writing) and organizational skills is a must.
- Strong listening and Communication skills.
- Creative thinking with the ability to be innovative in planning, marketing and advertising.
- Exhibit excellent customer/employee relationship skills.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and company information.
Experience and Education Requirements
Minimum 3-5 years experience in Public Relations and/or Marketing in retail and/or Restaurants. Preferred BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications related areas or equivalent. Must have Hawaii Driver’s License and reliable form of transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Honolulu, HI 96813: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.