RevaComm is growing and looking to bring on a Director of Technology. This is a new role for us and we are looking for a talented leader that brings with them a software engineer background to help shape our organization’s future technology strategy, and engage with our business development team who interfaces with current and potential customers to help convert new business and ultimately grow RevaComm and our technology communities.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Help shape RevaComms Future
- Engage with potential customers and support in an engineering conversion role with the goal of growing the business and our capabilities.
- Tackle new technology initiatives, ideally in the Data Analysis, AI, ML, and/or cybersecurity space.
- Engage with key customer decision-makers to help design and proposal solutions.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Forward thinkers, constant learners, and open-minded
- Lead successful technology strategy for other organizations
- Proficient in Sales Engineering and Technical Proposal Writing
- Proficient in budgeting and estimating technical roles and work
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable with Software Engineering and DevSecOps
- Knowledgable with IT Architecture and System Integration
- Proficient with Git, Containerization, and Microservices Architectures
- Aware of software development risks, with an appreciation for what is technically feasible
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-locational and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- 8+ years of relevant software engineering and/or presales engineering roles
- 8+ years relevant experience using web development frameworks
- 8+ years relevant experience using relational databases
- 5+ years leading teams and mentoring other developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or work experience
- US Citizen (must be able to pass a background check)
- Demonstrated ability in supporting the conversion of software engineering opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience collaborating with customers, UX, and non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
Salary Range: Negotiable, Based on Experience
Relocation Expenses Not Covered
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.