Data Security Analyst III
Department: IT Security Operations (Honolulu, Oahu)
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (hours may vary)
The Data Security Analyst III is responsible to complete or validate the performance of the various reviews performed by the team to ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and audit compliance requirements. This position requires demonstrated ability to implement, configure, and maintain security controls in compliance with assigned regulation(s) (HIPAA, NIST 800 series (FedRAMP), PCI-DSS GDPR, etc.); demonstrated ability to analyze (e.g. risk assessments), develop options, recommendations, and provide concise, insightful reports.
- Associate’s degree in an information technology related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Certification in the following preferred: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP).
- 2 years of general IT experience required (Bachelor’s Degree may be substituted for this requirement).
- 4 years of experience in information technology working with mainframe, distributed systems, information security and/or IT audit required.
- Proficient Linux and Windows Server OS Administration capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives at once.
- Experience working with Security Devices and Infrastructure to include Security Information Event Management systems, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Anti-Malware systems, File Integrity systems, DDoS mitigation appliances, and IP Reputation Management.
- Strong technical understanding of current cyber security threats, trends, and mitigations such as malware variants and mitigation techniques.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify web attach vectors, e.g., SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, session-hijacking.
- Able to coach and mentor junior analysts on the team.
- Able to work independently or with a team, prioritize tasks, effectively manage time to ensure customer SLA’s and expectations are met.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills including the ability to translate technical terms and concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Able to plan, organize and budget independently.
- Available to work afterhours (nights/weekends/holidays) as needed.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance, Information Technology, Analyst
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.