We are looking for a Business Development Associate to help grow our community of local businesses
For this role, you should be a self-driven individual that is looking to learn about sales and dealing with clients. Paying attention to detail and being organized to make sure no deals fall through the crack is very important for this role.
Ultimately, you will help us achieve our business goals through working with our Director of Operations to help as many businesses as possible.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations and Sales to implement and streamline outreach strategies and communication
- Research and build lists of local businesses across Hawai’i in each category (restaurants, retail, services and causes)
- Outreach/follow up with potential businesses via email / phone / direct messages
- Organize and Manage Business Directory
- Gather Metrics and Create reports on funnel data (outreach, reply, conversion)
- Check in with current vendors on a regular basis.
- Assist at Hawaiiverse events as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements (preferred, by not required)
- Ability to maintain high standards and deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, WordPress
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com