Healthcare Information Technology
What we’re looking for:
You are self-motivated, persistent, an excellent listener and a fast learner. You enjoy helping others and have no issues being a proactive member of the IT Team.
- Act as the primary technology resource, or team contributor, for HST software installs & upgrades, in the HST data center, as well as customer LAN environments.
- Manage and Support the deployment of Windows servers, workstations, and network devices.
- Create and maintain process and procedure documentation as well as end-user guides needed for continuous improvement.
- Working late afternoon/evening hours, Mon-Fri. Shift will most likely be 2:00pm-10:00pm CST.
- Experienced with the configuration and management of Windows servers 2016+.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS web site and applications.
- Some SQL Admin and PowerShell experience.
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the company and with clients, to provide effective communication on IT matters.
- Ready to contribute towards the development of team and department goals and procedures.
- networking (wired and wireless) switches, Access points, controllers.
- Citrix ADC experiences a bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of WAN/LAN configuration.
- You must be a “people person” and have a sense of humor. Half the battle with IT is communicating with non-technical people in a way that does not insult or intimidate them.
- Excellent at multi-tasking, detail-oriented and punctual, inquisitive.
To apply for this job please visit www.hstpathways.com.