Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States, RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Grounded by the company’s core values, our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to create sustainable solutions for customers while surprising and delighting their users.
As the Information Systems Security Engineer, you will propose, implement and enforce operational security policies and ensure solutions are in place to limit security risks.
You will maintain the operational security posture to ensure information systems (IS) security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed, and will support the efforts to obtain systems approval and Authority to Operate for new, innovative systems that will be entirely new to the procuring government agencies.
We serve the Department of Defense, financial institutions, healthcare, state, local and federal government, and other industries along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Work with a team to provide a comprehensive risk management plan to address, identify, assess, and provide prioritization of risks (including how risks will be recorded, reported and mitigated). Plans shall include the full range of risks that could impact the project including but not limited to resources, access, physical and cyber security, and unplanned events.
- Identify high risk factors and develop a mitigation plan to reduce or eliminate the risk.
- Develop and maintain system Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M to address individual risks, prioritizing risk actions, and detail an integrated risk action plan for each risk identified.
- Perform Risk Assessments and document findings in each system’s POA&M
- Understand NIST, Committee for National Security Systems (CNSS), DoD/DON Communications Task Orders (CTOs, TASKORDS), and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVMs), and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Prepare for and conduct RMF-related briefings at meetings with internal and external representatives
ISSE Candidate will have sufficient knowledge to provide support for the following:
- Assemble and review all required documentation as outlined by the ISSM and CNIC for the RMF packages.
- Tailor security controls out of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-53 rev 4 for the systems.
- Assist with updating policy and documentation along with maintaining compliance with National Institute of Standards (NIST) SP 800-53 rev 4 throughout the RMF lifecycle.
- Update and help implement the status of all security controls.
- Assess and implement security controls, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans in accordance with governing policies.
- Process and maintain compliance by leveraging Nessus, STIGs, and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) files.
- Assist in managing identified vulnerabilities.
- Five (5) years of experience is required as an ISSO including experience in at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation, communication protocols or encryption techniques/tools.
- Thorough knowledge of NIST security guidelines.
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
- Experience with Navy Information Assurance
- Additional Security Clearance may be required
Join Our ‘Ohana
The ‘ohana-oriented mindset is one of the pillars from which our company has been built upon. We wouldn’t be here without each remarkable individual that has passed through our doors. No matter where we go in the world, it’s essential that everyone under the RVCM roof, first and foremost, feel like they are ohana.
We believe in providing a safe space for all members of the RVCM ‘ohana to grow and thrive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is at the heart of who we are and everyone should feel valued and free to bring their most authentic self to work – without fear, without judgment, and in consideration of all backgrounds. Creating this environment is important, not only for our organization, but also for our customers and our communities.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 days of PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Continuous Education & Training
- Mentor Programs
Salary Range: Negotiable, Based on Experience
Location: Honolulu, HI
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
To apply for this job please visit revacomm.isolvedhire.com.