Position Summary: The Senior Microsoft 365 Consultant is responsible for discovery, assessment, planning, design, implementation, project management, and technical documentation for enterprise migrations to and support of Microsoft 365 related technologies. This includes core Microsoft infrastructure, identity and authentication services, all supported client endpoints, Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, Yammer, and Microsoft security and compliance solutions.
- Plan and execute an end-to-end implementation of the target workloads.
- Ability to communicate, listen, be responsible, accountable and honest with other team members.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Office 365 and related core technologies.
- Proactively help customers make more complex decisions around features and capabilities.
- Help internal sales team provide solutions to customers requirements.
- Ability to implement related technologies and understand their dependencies in complex enterprise environments.
- Proactively collaborate across internal, customer, and key partner teams.
- Provide leadership across practice areas.
- Proactively provides process improvement or standardization on elements that will have broad impact.
- Effectively articulate escalations and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Has ownership stake in the successful technical delivery of projects in large enterprise environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent, with 5-7 years related experience.
- Exchange: Must have real-world, hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, ideally within large complex environments.
- Office 365: Must have real-world, hands on experience with Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads.
- Active Directory: Must have real-world experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, GPO’s etc.
- Azure and Security: Should have experience with Azure AD, Intune, and Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance.
- Microsoft 365 and Azure certifications are highly desired.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training will be considered.
This position requires proof of vaccination. As a condition of employment, the Company requires that all employees be vaccinated or be approved for medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com