Pacxa’s team of 85 employees in Hawaii provides a wide range of technical services to many of Hawaii’s government agencies, most of Hawaii’s top 350 businesses, and nonprofit organizations. For the past 30 years, Pacxa has provided hardware/software, technical expertise, and services to help its clients utilize technology to compete in the global marketplace.
Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for and IT solutions to Hawaii businesses!
Duties: Responsible for providing architectural guidance, consultancy, development of complex, multi-tiered network environments, providing leadership and guidance for assigned Support Team staff to meet established SLAs, project objectives, and customer experience goals. The Technical Team Supervisor is accountable for training, documentation, best practices implementation, and process optimization. This individual is also involved with evaluations, recruitment, hiring, and overall business strategy. Will serve as a resource to assigned team members and offer technical expertise and share knowledge to a range of scenarios. Will be an escalation point for issues that cannot be resolved by the Support Team. May be required to perform Support Team responsibilities as necessary.
Ideal candidate must possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills, must be service-oriented, and demonstrate a passion for technology and servicing Hawaii businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT or business field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a technical team.
- Minimum 4 years experience performing technical support in an IT environment.
- Experience with Windows server/desktop environment, roles, features, operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, and printing.
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Experience with Network administration (Firewall, Switches, Wireless).
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Business Applications, and Help Desk technology.
- Knowledge of BCP/DR/Backups.
- Experience with RMM, PSA, and other MSP tools.
- Experience with Azure and Office 365.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Equivalent amount of education, experience and/or training will be considered.
- Must maintain approved Microsoft technical certification.
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s License and use of own vehicle required.
This position requires proof of vaccination. As a condition of employment, the Company requires that all employees be vaccinated or be approved for medical or religious accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org