Our Journey of Innovation Continues
At Servco, we’re committed to providing valuable mobility solutions to empower people through the freedom of movement and opportunity. From Australia to California, and of course, Hawaii, Team Servco is a collective of over 2,000 like-minded individuals guided by our four Core Values of Respect, Service, Teamwork, and Innovation. For over 100 years, we have been dedicated to superior service, to both our customers and team members. We look forward to helping you create Life:Moments that matter to you.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will work closely with both the Lead Full Stack Engineer and Director of Software Engineering to help with hardware and software purchasing needs, oversee aspects of our digital product development and delivery, including iterative design, development, engineering in test and deployment. This person will also provide application integration, where necessary, document policies, procedures and training as required and foster our agile development culture.
- Lead the development of new product features and implementation of new technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Present and explain technical concepts to a wide-variety of stakeholders and end users
- Mentor other software engineers on the team helping them grow their technical and non-technical knowledge
- Foster a culture of delivering quality software solutions in an agile development pattern – continuously improving on the development process
- Promote innovation and keep the team up to date on the latest/greatest industry trends
- Develop and implement migration path for legacy applications to modern frameworks in support of our customer and business needs
- Support the implementation of a devops culture – architecting, designing and delivering our cloud-based CI/CD/CT pipelines from development to production
- Assist in architecting and implementing improvements in our enterprise source code management – including version control, branch and merge strategy, coding standards, code review and code conflict resolution, as well as test coverage
- Monitor and recommend software licensing and hardware needs for the software development team.
- High School diploma required
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or other technical fields preferred
- Preferred special courses: Microsoft SQL SERVER query and programming; Microsoft Office products; C#, .Net, HTML, XML, and Java programming
- Minimum five years of experience in SQL and web-enabled applications development including design, programming, documentation, and maintenance
- Minimum five years of experience in debugging system and doing routine maintenance of: database management (SQL, DB2, Oracle), windows operating systems, languages, macros, and tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- MCSD Web Applications (preferred)
- MS Office Tools, i.e. Access, Excel Macros, Word Macros, etc.
- Web Languages/Tools
- C#, ASP.net, .Net, HTML, XML, Java, etc.
- Azure app services and Azure DevOps.
- MS DB tools such as SSIS and SSRS
- RESTful APIs
- Web application architecture
- Some experience in native app development (iOS and Android)
- Analytical thinker with business acumen
- Problem solver with strong communication skills
To apply for this job please visit social.icims.com.