The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with an unrelenting passion for excellence. While his achievements in aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investments in real estate that form the foundation of our company.
With passion, determination and limitless imagination, he built one of the great American empires of the 20th century. At Howard Hughes, we live by our purpose to help people discover new ways of experiencing life – because it’s not just buildings and places that matter, it’s what you do with them that can change the way people live.
We aspire to be the most creatively driven real estate company in the world and we believe in fostering a culture that is built to last by cultivating curiosity and empowering every employee to find their story in this great organization.
We’re looking for a social media professional to fill a newly created and key creative, hands-on role within our organization.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for working with the Ward Village marketing team, the HHC Studio and HHC Digital Studio on strategy, planning, and execution across the Ward Village portfolio of properties.
This is a unique opportunity to work across a mix of real estate, community, culinary, retail and entertainment experiences.
We’re looking for bold new thinking when it comes to how we surprise, delight, and engage with our audiences, and as a social media expert, you’ll bring these ideas to the table.
This is also a hands-on role, so get ready to roll your sleeves up. Whether it’s drafting copy, snapping a photo, working with photographers, videographers, and designers on bringing an idea to life or making sure our Instagram videos gain maximum traction you should be ready to run with it.
You will work to ensure that social content that is planned and produced aligns with broader marketing objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-To-Day Social Channel monitoring and maintenance including fielding comments / questions
- Manage weekly / monthly social content calendar
- Create detailed social media project plans, timelines, and manage budgets based on overall marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team to design and implement a social media strategy that will achieve identified business goals.
- Coordinate and execute content creation with internal creative team and external partners
- Strategize social media plan and capture content for key Ward Village events and milestones.
- Be able to execute all aspects of social media plan.
- Participate and contribute to the planning, activation and maintenance of campaigns across various business verticals.
- Manage advertising spend and reporting on executed ad campaigns.
- Ensure measurement of social efforts to analyze performance, optimize reach and ensure productivity of social content.
- Generate campaign-based and monthly reports demonstrating campaign effectiveness that tie into broader marketing analytic reporting structure.
- Keep current on best practices and social media trends be a thought leader in the space.
- Educate and train marketing professionals throughout the organization on social best practices and industry benchmarks.
- Work with creative team to adhere to brand guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS :
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, digital marketing reporting tools, and analytics.
- Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor.
- A collaborative working style.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- A good eye for design, and knowledge of design best practices.
- Detail-oriented, a team-player and effective in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience in digital marketing specifically social.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
To apply for this job please visit neuvoo.com.