Hawaii Business Magazine has an immediate opening for an entry level Digital Media Manager working with our editorial, digital and events team on our award-winning publication. You will be part of a a positive, supportive, family-friendly organization that will provide mentorship and help you grow. You will work on diverse, fun and engaging projects and events. We are a locally owned, locally committed company and we mean it when we say we care about our employees. If you have a strong work ethic, a creative mind and mad digital skills we want to meet you!
Job Duties Include, But Aren’t Limited To
- Formatting and posting daily content including photo galleries, videos and stories on the Hawaii Business website and social media platforms by the assigned deadlines
- Scheduling and posting social media items by the assigned deadlines
- Building daily e-mail newsletter templates and send email blasts by the assigned deadlines
- Collaborating with the art department on the visual design for the website and other content
- Creating engaging online exclusive digital content for the website and social media platforms
- Assisting with managing and tracking online ads
- Creating digital media reports including tracking progress towards goals for clients
- Monitoring and making recommendations to increase web traffic and social media engagement with the targeted audiences
- Staying current with digital media industry trends and provide recommendations that incorporate industry best practices.
Basic HTML/CSS coding skills and capability with videography and video editing are a plus!
Full-time Regular Employees Are Eligible For These Benefits
- paid company holidays, vacation and sick leave
- optional 401k) plan
- choice of (5) HMAA and Kaiser medical plans with optional partially subsidized spouse and/or dependent coverage and HDS dental
- chiropractic, naturopath and acupuncture coverage
- optional flexible spending accounts for medical and/or dependent care
To submit an online application, click on the APPLY button on this post and upload your resume.
Hawaii Business is published by the aio Media Group and is a member of the aio family of businesses.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.