Full-Time opportunity. Hybrid work environment.
Looking for an experienced business development manager for the Hawaii region in the IT technology industry. Candidates who are local to Hawaii are preferred but must be living on Oahu!
Primary responsibility is to hunt net new business by utilizing: prospecting, networking, and targeted outreach. Should Identify new opportunities in the public and commercial markets. Should be able to support the development and maintenance of pipeline and own customer relationship management for existing customers.
Sales, Marketing strategy, account management, business development, relationship management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior public sector experience a plus
- Prior integrator experience also a plus
- Primary responsibility is to hunt net new business by utilizing prospecting, networking, and targeted outreach
- Should Identify new opportunities in the public and commercial markets
- Should be able to support development and maintenance of pipeline and own customer relationship management for existing customers
- Executives in both IT and Business functions with targeted companies or agencies
- Experience in creating business development plans and tracking key performance indicators
Three-step interview process includes two virtual and 1 in-person in downtown Honolulu.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world applications, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.teksystems.com.