Seeking a systems administrator who is eager to leverage and further develop their technical skills and support a dynamic and growing team. This person will be responsible for providing level 2 technical support to internal teams and end-users, performing system/server administration such as managing user access/security, monitoring performance, researching and reporting on system issues, seeking ways to improve current maintenance and operations, and providing project/development support as requested. In addition, this person will help ensure access and system policies and procedures are being followed within the system and help to create technical documentation/reports/tickets in support of the above activities.
This position requires candidates to live on Oahu. Pacxa currently has a telework policy in place, but on-site work may be required. Pacxa’s main office is located in downtown Honolulu.
- Responsible for the administration of Identity and Access management solution required to access applications.
- Perform day-to-day provisioning and access removal tasks to support the hiring, termination, and transfer of users.
- Responsible for IAM solution ongoing system maintenance that includes but not limited to monitoring system performance, applying system/security patches, and deploying support fixes.
- Perform tasks responsible for user identity attributes and access rights to supported systems and applications.
- Enhance, standardize, and / or automate repetitive system processes and procedures where applicable.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing technical support to end-users.
- Provide root cause analysis, and documentation support.
- Provide DevOps support to development team.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of organizational directives and business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in an IT related discipline required with 1 year related experience.
- Experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or services.
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Knowledge and understanding of security access management principles and standards.
- Basic understanding of PowerShell, BASH, and/or SQL.
- Ideally, knowledge and understanding of directory services and identity stores.
- Experience managing federated identity integrations and multi-factor authentication solutions.
- Familiar with SAML, ADFS, LDAP, and SSO technology.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training will be considered.
Pacxa offers employees generous benefits, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Paid Time Off and Observed Holidays
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Plans with Company Matching Contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Learning and Leadership Development Opportunities
- Malama Community Service Program and Other Service Opportunities
An Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to an Inclusive Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.