Website pacxahawaii Pacxa
We make technology work for Hawaii!
Pacxa is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage multiple, concurrent projects with moderate degree of complexity and scope. Project managers can serve dual roles to not only manage projects but also be responsible for delivery of services, as a result of the scope of assigned projects from business analysis to documentation. Works in conjunction with project owners to ensure quality service delivery.
The Project Manager will ensure the project team responds to and addresses inquiries and
customer requests in a timely manner. Also ensures all project resources are appropriately utilized.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business or IT related discipline required with 3 to 5 years’
experience in providing IT consulting services; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 3 or more years’ experience managing the entire life cycle of project for system
• Preferred project management certification or equivalent industry experience.
• Demonstrates strong leadership and motivational skills to engage team members.
• Proficient understanding of project management methodologies and use of project
management tools (e.g., MS Project, Smartsheets, MS Teams, JIRA, SharePoint, and Visio).
• Experience with project management and software development methodologies such as
waterfall, Agile / Scrum, hybrids, and SDLC (software development life cycle)
• Process modeling and business process documentation experience.
• PMI certification highly desired.
• Valid Hawaiʻi driver’s license and use of own vehicle required.
This position requires proof of vaccination. The Company requires that all employees be
vaccinated or be approved for a medical or religious accommodation.
Pacxa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit pacxa.com.