Website pacxahawaii Pacxa
We make technology work for Hawaii!
Drive the growth in the market for the VAR Division by acquiring, servicing, managing and
retaining key accounts with professionalism, integrity and profitability in accordance with Pacxa’s policies and procedures. Thoroughly understand the technology services marketplace to be able to develop sales strategies, maintain a competitive status and continuously increase market share.
This position requires candidates to live on Oahu. Pacxa currently has a telework policy in place, but on-site work may be required. Pacxa’s main office is located in downtown Honolulu.
• Develop new sales prospects to build and grow market share in Hawaii.
• Secure new business through qualifying leads for sales opportunities.
• Actively monitor and pursue opportunities for advertised and published RFQs and RFPs.
• Coordinate and conduct sales presentations/product demos and manage follow-up
• Gather high-level prospect needs, business drivers and requirements.
• Participate and act as proposal owner, representing the needs of the customer.
• Coordinate creation and review of sales proposals, letters of intent and responses to RFQs,
RFIs and RFPs.
• Negotiate sales contract price and terms and conditions.
• Coordinate creation and legal review of sales contracts and statements of work.
• Close prospective clients while setting and managing customer expectations and overall
• Maintain and expand VAR services to existing customer base.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and accounts.
• Achieve or exceed annual and periodic sales goals.
• Accept profit-and-loss responsibility for assigned customer accounts and establish action
plans for improving profitability.
• Conduct, perform and ensure efficient and effective order processing for consulting and
• Conduct, perform and ensure efficient and effective proposal and quote generation for
• Understand, establish and promote relationships with Value Added Distributors (VAD) and
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) representatives.
• Understand, establish and promote relationships with strategic partners.
• Understand and process orders through OEM channels.
• Monitor client satisfaction levels and provide customer feedback to Marketing, Professional
Services, and Order Processing.
• Act as a liaison between customers and OEM Management in providing suggestions for
product improvements, enhancements, or corrections.
• Effectively understand marketplace and changing market conditions, keeping abreast of
trends and techniques to maintain a competitive status.
• Represent Pacxa at local, national and international trade show events, conferences and
• Meet annual sales quota.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with 2 to 4 years of
technology sales experience.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Valid Hawaiʻi driver’s license and use of own vehicle required.
This position requires proof of vaccination. The Company requires that all employees be
vaccinated or be approved for a medical or religious accommodation.
Pacxa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit pacxa.com.